Thursday, September 25, 2008

I cried at school...

Today defied my person principles in so many ways, and number 1 was my language arts teacher accused me of having my parent's write my 22 page essay, and 2nd was I cried at school.

During language arts the teacher called me outside of the classroom, and told me that my autobiography, then out of the blue, he accused me of having my parents write it, and because this was a very sentimental topic for me, (cheating), I started crying, yet contesting at the same time assuring him it was my work, for it was! Now, did he believe me? No! He said that he has been teaching for _ _ years, and that I can't fool him, well guess what, I did because I write it, and your stupid mind can not comprehend that concept. He claims that because my writing in an assignment we wrote, and the autobiography did not match, I cheated, and he also said that I have to write it over again to prove it, and it was 22 pages so I told him I can't do that, but I can bring in old work, and he did not say anything, but basically that son of a gun was questioning my loyalty, and that I can not stand!

Tomorrow, I hope the Terry Fox Walk takes up the entire morning, so I don't have to see him, although I would love to give him some of my old work. Anyway, I am too sad to write about this anymore, but just so you know, Saigeeth spread the news of my tears to the whole bus, and everyone was looking at me! Urgh, I swear Saigeeth, you will pay!

41 comments:

Jessica said...

I agree, Saigeeth will pay.
Anyways, it's going well, so far.

Just have to wait until Monday.

Anonymous said...

yea evil

Ghazal said...

Totally, and I thought Jessica, you were going to kill Saigeeth, and Kanishkan, you Harleen, what happened guys?

Jessica said...

Well when Ms Dias was there...
And I had a sore throat..he got what he deserved.

Hi, Kanishkan.

Ghazal said...

I was joking!

Ghazal said...

And, I cried again yesterday, this time in anger, and I said I hoped he burned in h*ll, which I automatically took back.

Jessica said...

-gasp-

YOU HAVE GONE CRAZY.

Ghazal said...

And I am afraid it is not in a good way this time... Hey, what is going to be on our S.S quiz, definitions of the words we copied down, and the 6 reasons for confederation? Do we also have to memorize what the 'Grand Trunk Railway' and whatnot were?

Jessica said...

You haven't learned yet..
you are asking the wrong person.

Ghazal said...

Then who should I ask?

Jessica said...

The Computer?

Ghazal said...

Can you do it for me? You need to talk to her more anyway...

Jessica said...

I dont have her phone number and she NEVER checks her email.
Sorry.
Ask her Monday though.

Ghazal said...

**Sighs**

Jessica said...

Aww, cmon, cheer up!
I know for a fact we have to do the vocab.
Besides, it's only a quiz.

Anonymous said...

vocab
dates of confederation
reasons
and yea

Ghazal said...

All of the reasons? I already studied the vocab, and I know for a fact that the confederation took place on July 1st, 1867

Jessica said...

And yeah?
How exactly, Kanishkan, is Ghazal supposed to study "yeah"?
Just kidding.

Ghazal said...

Actually, I believe it was "yea".

Jessica said...

Yeah, well, how are we supposed to study it?

Ghazal said...

Ah, the beauties of "Drunkology"...

Jessica said...

Well, that's four subjects I won't take unless I have to.

Ghazal said...

Which subjects? And, did you see our class website? Don't you think he should have finished it first?

Jessica said...

-Drunkology
-Math(-shudder-)
-Science
-Derekology(- double shudder-)
And, yes, he just picked "school website" and voila, he got a website that looks like it should be for our ENTIRE SCHOOL and also looks dumb.

Ghazal said...

Terrible, terrible web design...

Jessica said...

Ours(though I used the same layout as you) is so much more interactive.

Ghazal said...

Yes, oh so much more. Though, I did notice the word "we" an awful lot, and was wondering why that was. After all, it is just you making the website, is it not? And I filled out my profile, only to have my internet connection konk out at the last minute, so I have to re-fill everything!

Jessica said...

Well, you see...
I'm enlisting your help and stole stuff from you.

Ghazal said...

You stole stuff from me? Like what?

Jessica said...

The calendar, and something else.

I forget =(

Ghazal said...

You are a bad, bad girl.

Jessica said...

You are a mean, mean, person.

Jessica said...

Nothing.
That's the point.
Kavita says Derek doesn't hate me because he hasn't been online in a week.
Strange.

Ghazal said...

So who were you talking to on MSN, when his cousin said you were talking to Derek?

Jessica said...

??
No that was Derek.
The week before that it wasn't.
Which, I think, is why he's mad at me(because I sent him all this angry stuff or w/e and he doesn't know why)

Ghazal said...

He is/was mad at you because he thought you were mad at him for no reason? That sounds like love to me.

Jessica said...

Sounds like he'll kill you if he ever reads this.

Ghazal said...

Derek, do not read this.

Jessica said...

Bit too late for that dontcha think?
If he reads the comments in order, then he'll see that last and:
RIP Ghazal.

Ghazal said...

Well, he will never get hold of the URL. By the way, did you notice the 'Twilight Days Until Release' widget I put at the bottom?

Jessica said...

Don't care about Twilight.
And yes, yes he will.

-is kidding-