Sunday, September 7, 2008

I just swallowed my gum!

When I finished my lunch, I decided to test out a dental theory, suggesting that eating gum after meals will cut down plaque. Well, while I was sporting my little experiment, I happened to swallow my gum! Yes, swallow it. Did you know that in my whole life I have only swallowed gum 2 times? The first time was when I went shopping in Florida, when I was 7 or 8, give or take a year; and the second time was right now. Now, I know that no deaths have been reported for swallowing gum, and that eventually your body does digest it, but I can't help but feel a lump in my throat, am I being paranoid? Well, I suppose I will write another post today, and let you know whether or not I survive. Well, I suppose if I do get to writing one you will automatically know I did, and if I didn't, that don't expect an update.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I've swallowed my gum like 5 times.

And then a few times it came up and was gross-ish.

Ghazal said...

I feel too disgusted to write, anymore...

Jessica said...

=(

I'm sorry.

Ghazal said...

It's ok, I suppose Sonia feels this way all the time when we talk about Twilight.

Jessica said...

For shizzle(sorry, feeling random).

Christian's calling her a boyophobic(I think). What a word-stealer =(

Jessica said...

Ohmigosh,
I just noticed you never posted later that day!

OHMYGODWHATINTHEWORLD?!?!?!

LOL.

Ghazal said...

Oh goodness, (this is the answer for both your posts).