Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Holidays

I realize that I may not have time to write this on Christmas so I want to say it now. I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season, a merry Christmas, an eventful boxing day, and a great start to the new year. Seasons' Greetings from one of your favourite bloggers, just under Perez Hilton. I will try my level best to stay posted, but I hope you all have a great time. Remember, with Christmas comes the spirit of giving and time spent with family and friends.

** As a friendly reminder, my birthday is on December 27th. So please do not forget to comment on my birthday, seeing as though I will be a teenager and officially be able to watch PG-13 movies. Not that I don't already...

55 comments:

Jessica said...

=D Family and friends!
Did I tell you I get 2 Christmas dinners? One on Christmas(small) and one on Boxing Day(large, mostly 'cause my Grandma has to work Christmas Eve)

And of COURSE I'll post on your birthday.

Wait, just under Perez Hilton? You mean me, right(just kidding =D)

Ghazal said...

Wow. I do not even have the pleasure of attending 1... I feel sad. Wait, your grandmother works? Where? Well have fun and I will be waiting for that birthday post. I think it will be my first birthday since having created Nerdopedia.

Jessica said...

You don't get one? =(
I suppose saving food wouldn't be all that good, heh...
She works at a bank, I think.

I think it will. And then New Year's Day is my 1-year blogging anniversary...
It's a lot to keep track of!

Ghazal said...

No, no dinners. I have a very monotonous winter break ahead of me. It is a lot to keep track of...

Jessica said...

So, what DO you have planned for your monotonous break?

Ghazal said...

Nothing. I have my birthday tomorrow, but I am spending it with family. After that I suppose I am going to review some notes for geography and listen to my iPod.

Anonymous said...

MORE reviewing? Didn't you review during your plane trip? And why would you review now? It's the holiday!

Jessica said...

Because she's insane.
Happy birthday, by the way!

Ghazal said...

Thank you for wishing me "happy birthday" Jameson. I really appreciate it. **mumbles to self** Some best friend... As for the reviewing, I just need to go over the notes so I do not seem completely clueless when I get back. That is all.

Jessica said...

You don't look clueless.
We're starting history.
NOW you look clueless.

Ghazal said...

But I need to know what you guys learned.

Jessica said...

For exams, I guess.
But if you have the notes, you don't really need to catch up on them until June/May/April(working backwards much?)

Ghazal said...

Better to have most of the information ingrained ahead of time.

Jessica said...

Sigh...you really live up to your blog's title.

Ghazal said...

Why lie?

Jessica said...

You have a point there, I suppose.

Ghazal said...

It is true...

Anonymous said...

I am dulefully sorry for not wishing you a happy birthday. I had planned to write on the exact day, but I was quite busy on the 27th. In any case, I wish you a happy belated birthday.
Why is it that when I call you a nerd, you take it hard, and when Jessica calls you one you mutter, "It is true..."

Jessica said...

Because you're her best friend, who is supposedly innocent.
I'm her best friend who is generally mean to everyone. No kidding.

Anonymous said...

That's not fair!
-pouts-
You're lucky I'm not mean and completely innocent, or I'd hunt you down in -checks calender- 5 days. Either way, you might want to check your glass for the next few days...

Word: Oustoe
Who comes up with these?

Jessica said...

Now I'm even more OK with you being innocent and not mean!

Ghazal said...

In the wise words of Bella Cullen, holy crow! Are there only 5 days left of freedom? That is not fair... Well it is, I want to see everyone again and get my revenge from Jessica, but still- I wanted a bit more time. Anyway, I don't think any of my best friends should be placing labels on me.

**Jameson, it is okay that you could not wish me on my birthday, though being my best friend I would have expected something like that... Anyway, tell me how your new year party went.

Jessica said...

Revenge????!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!
=(
-begins writing will-

Ghazal said...

Can I have snowball?

Jessica said...

No, because you didn't capitalize his name and because you're the one out to get me.
But mostly the first one.

Ghazal said...

Sorry, but Snowball deserves an owner who will not neglect him.

Jessica said...

Hey, I do not neglect him!

Why do you all believe my brat sister?!?!

Anonymous said...

Tick, tock...
Last day of freedom...
Ghazal, want to team up? And why would you expect that from your best friend?
And the New Year's party was not what you see in movies. There were no beers and parties and music and dancing and etc. And we left midway through anyways, but stayed for the free dinner. The best part was their dog. I entertained myself by barking and meowing at the dog constantly, and every time it jogged towards me, and I would leer at it. It was quite amusing.

Jessica said...

Why do you all hate me?
And Prem would be ashamed. No beer...-shakes head-

Anyways I imagine that dog hates you now.

Anonymous said...

I don't hate you. Besides -whispers- I just want to get a chance to take her laptop.
But you are Prem. So you like beer?
I don't know. I think if the dog had a big enough attention span he would've stopped coming back to me after my constant barking and meowing.

Ghazal said...

Jameson, you should not make fun of the poor dog like that. I feel sorry for it. It had an annoying kid come to his house, eat it's food, bother it with cat noises, and go home. I am ashamed... I thought my best friend knew more than that. Oh well, I imagine it must have been fun to watch.

Jessica? Since when do you like beer?

Jessica said...

I meant P-Rem.(DUH.)
And you probably traumatized the poor thing, and it was trained to respond to humans.

Ghazal said...

I know. It seems like animal cruelty at its worst. Poor thing. I wish I could have seen it.

Jessica said...

-laughs-
You call it animal cruelty, then you wish you could see it as if it were funny?

Anonymous said...

That was not animal cruelty at its worst. Its worst would be like someone hanging it upside down with 20 needles through it in a cold, dark, mossy slave dungeon, being constantly whipped, AND making cat and dog noises.
Yes, it was very funny to watch.
And I did not eat its food. I ate its OWNER's food.

Jessica said...

Now you're thinking violent thoughts, see? -shame-

Ghazal said...

Did you have something else in mind? **Shudders**

Anonymous said...

But don't you see? Compared to those maniacs who do that, I'm actually quite innocent.

Jessica said...

But that's physical torture.
Personally, I think mental torture is much, much worse.

Ghazal said...

I think Jessica is right. You are tormenting it on the inside, confusing it until it drops dead or goes crazy. Which would be just as harmful as physical abuse.

Jessica said...

And more, because at least vets can treat physical abuse.
Mental abuse is harder to treat.

Anonymous said...

But if you look closely, it specifically states that the dog torturer is also making cat and dog sounds. Therefore, he(she?) is worse because he is abusing it both mentally and physically.

Jessica said...

But I don't think the dog would notice the taunts if it thought it was gonna die.

Anonymous said...

Well, it's not going to die. It's just going to be tortured. And it would be even more painful, because the cat would either expect help (meow) or more physical torture (woof), thus making it more painful.

Jessica said...

I thought we -scratches our viciously- you were torturing a dog.

Ghazal said...

Jameson? What have you been doing lately?

Anonymous said...

Breathing, I think. You know, you don't know you'e breathing until you realize you're breathing.
I'm not torturing the dog like that. I mean, I was torturing one, according to you, but my imaginary super evil dog torturer was the one putting those evil plans into action.
Speaking of dogs, do you know where my clone has been recently? Every time I see him, he's got a dog, and a different one each time.

Jessica said...

Um, is he one of the people in the Hotel For Dogs movie?

Anonymous said...

No, or else you'd see me in there.

Jessica said...

Makeup, duh.

Ghazal said...

Was he the guy in Marley In Me? In disguise with elevator boots on?

Jessica said...

I thought you didn't like dogs, Kit.

Ghazal said...

My name is Kit?

Jessica said...

I didn't know parasites forgot their own names.

Anonymous said...

How about someone my size? They can't change that.
Cool. Kit.
What do you get if you name a parisite?