Wednesday, January 28, 2009

There are some pros to living in Canada

Today is a snow day! Buses were canceled so right now I am helping my brother do his homework, and eventually do some circle problems in preparation for the test I have tomorrow. I am also going to take being home along to my advantage and practice my clarinet. I also wanted to go to Chapters, but something gives me the feeling that my parents will not want to go out in the cold in order to buy me a book about vampires (not Twilight).... Oh well. While I am on here I suppose I can tell you about my day yesterday, or the stuff I remember anyway.

*****

Yesterday morning I was 2 minutes away from being late for my bus, only to have Kiana ask me the million dollar question, "Did you bring your loonie for the Damon Allen assembly?" Of course I did not! So I had to run back home, trying not to slip on the ice, and grab a dollar. Then as I ran back I saw that there was only 1 kid left boarding the bus so I turned on my accelleration and ran as fast as I could with moments to spare. Boy was I tired after that, worse than any beep test, let me tell you that. Then I had my bus ride to school... When I got to class, I told Jessica my story, and then found out that we would be watching the assembly via live video streaming. Meaning, I did not need to run home for that stupid loonie. Then, in the middle of my ranting, Mr. Borges walked in and placed two cameras on our desks (Jessica and I) saying we would be taking pictures of the assembly for the yearbook. Jessica said she did not want to and that left me. Now, last year I was not an expert with the camera so I decided to practice. While Mr. Borges was there I took a few shots of Devoniesh and then Miss Dias saw me with the camera so I took one of the class. Actually, I took two. I also had a "conversation" with Davan about him thinking band classes had a bad reputation, interpreting what he was saying as "I am cool, you guys are geeks." Anyway, it was then time for me to go; so I spent the morning taking pictures of Damon Allen, and having some stupid kid in grade 6/7 theaten to beat me up... After the assembly I went back to class and had some people (Aisha, Bushra, Katherina...) say they saw me via the video stream taking pictures. Then we had language which was boring as usual. Next, was social studies where we read some new pages in our books. Then we had lunch where Dev showed us some of the pictures she has photoshopped on photobucket and we all marveled at her technology skills. Jameson also stole my chewy bar... Then we had recess where we went outside and talked about a certain girl who flirts with Amandeep in the funniest way. Then we had math (no more catfights, sorry). Then we had science where we tested our balloon powered cars. As a surprise mine worked! Ian tried to pop my balloon but I managed to stop him. Then, he asked if he could see it, and considering he had tried popping it no more than 5 minutes ago I said no. He asked what he could pop it with, and I eyed his shoes. He looked at me like I was crazy and said, "My SHOELACES?" I simply nodded, and him, being the noble boy he is took them off. Then I asked him to show me his pockets. Once again he showed me and there were 3 pens in there. Obviously I made him get rid of those too. Then, he showed me thos other pocket which contained a cell phone which I also made him dispose of. Eventually he was clean, so I let him see it. He was very gentle so I felt extremely guilty for frisking him like that. I said sorry several times when the block ended. Then we had French where we took up some homework and just talked. I spent the whole block being bombarded by Dakari and his puppet, which complimented me. Actually, what it said was, "Guneet's head is shaped like a pineapple, but you have a normal shaped head." Then I asked what it thought of Davan, and it whispered something to Dakari and he laughed not telling me. Then the block ended and I got my stuff from my locker and grabbed my clarinet from the music room and left. That night I practiced my clarinet and adjusted my car. That is all.

17 comments:

Bre said...

Change your darned pic to the one I made!! Interesting day.

Jessica said...

OK, so usually I say this to Harleen, but YOU HAVE AN ENTER KEY FOR A REASON.
I couldn't read it lol.
That is all.

Ghazal said...

I know, I just forget to press it when I am in a "zone". Do you know what I mean? Dev, as for your picture, it says it has been deleted! I can not use it if it does not exist!

Jessica said...

No, I don't =D
I love my enter key, see?
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter

I think you get the point.

Ghazal said...

That must have been an awful waste of time.

Jessica said...

No, copy and pasting is fun.

Ghazal said...

I am sure it is.

Jessica said...

Have YOU ever tried it?

Ghazal said...

Not in that kind of way.

Jessica said...

You should.

Ghazal said...

Yeah, I don't really see that happening any time soon.

Jessica said...

Kit's gone, isn't she?

Ghazal said...

Yes. It is all me now, and the cold she left me...

Jessica said...

Well, then, I have every right to say this:
YOU HAVE NO SOUL!!!
XD

Ghazal said...

Have you been waiting for that?

Jessica said...

Yup.
I was just going to say it, then I realized about Kit and I thought it was really funny.

Ghazal said...

Yeah...