I am supposed to be working on my art project right now, but I am taking a break. I am drawing The Vitruvian Man and it is taking the longest time ever! First I have to draw all eight of his limbs, then his hair, and then that gibberish writing! Urgh! I am so frustrated! I really hope it turns out good because I am NOT redoing it.
As for my day, today, nothing. My parents have been gone all morning, and afternoon to my aunts house (she lives all the way downtown) and my brother and I were forced to stay home. Well, I would have stayed home anyway, too much work to do. Mostly, I have been drawing and on the computer (you can guess which sites...). I feel like I have a computer obession. Do you want proof? If it weren't for me and my habit to search for random things on Google I would not have out found that my old best friend is some child prodigy (singing). I know she came to my house last winter but I never knew that. What I mean to say is, she did sing a couple of times, but that was for fun, I had no idea how much a person could change in a year.
Yesterday, my family had a dinner party and I found out 5 minutes before the guests arrive. Can you believe that? Five minutes before the doorbell rang my mom comes into my room and we have a conversation like this:
Mom: Clean up your room
Me: Why?
Mom: Do you honestly need a reason to clean you room?
Me: Yes
Mom: We have guests coming
Me: When? Tomorrow? (It was 6:30 PM)
Mom: In 5 minutes. Clean your room and change your clothes.
Me: WHAT?!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE?
Mom: (Leaving) I thought your dad already told you...
Me: NO! He did not! Urgh! No one ever tells me anything! I am a member of this family too you know!
Mom: I think I see cars outside
So, I had to stuff everything under my bed, change my clothes, and fix my hair, only to spend the entire night in my room, on the computer talking to Jessica, Jameson, and Micah... You can see what type of social life I have at home, can't you?
Well, that is really all I wanted to say. It is now time for me to resume working on my art... **Sighs**
19 comments:
Haha!
It was not really that funny.
ouch. Well, you can at least consider your relationship with your parents gives you more notice than me. Once, out of the blue, my dad came into my room and told me to pack because we were going on a trip to Wisconsin in ten minutes :P
I suppose so, but a little notice ahead of time would not have hurt anyone. I mean, my 6 year old brother knew a week in advance, and I find out 5 minutes before a party begins in my home...
Hm...well, I went grocery shopping, came home, and my uncle was there, except I already knew why...
Oh, you must have hated going grocery shopping... **Sarcastic smile**
I do hate grocery shopping though.
Are you smiling 'cause of Dora? He wasn't there, you know.
No, I was sarcastically smiling because I know how much you hate it and Jameson and I do not understand that.
Oh.
Because I remember telling you about my dad seeing Dora's dad, which WAS one of the reasons...
I know. I remember you saying that.
And I remember you two trying to convince me there was nothing wrong with grocery shopping.
But it's just so BORING!
I like telling my mom what to buy, although she rarely listens to me.
Well, I wanted Twinkies. Guess how many are in my house? None.
And you wanted Cakesters. So you could give one to me.
I'm sure I did.
Now you'll just have to blame my dad.
I went to Sobeys today, the one in the Gore area. I saw a girl from our school.
That's the one I go to.
Who?
I don't know who she is, I have just seen her while walking to class.
Oh.
Post a Comment