As you may have noticed or not noticed, there is a new poll on my sidebar. This poll is very crucial in determining who is right/wrong in the debate Kanishkan and I are having. It will not be told who is rooting for what (to prevent bias) but please vote! By the way, the cars below are not the specific cars you will be voting for, they are simply visuals. Feel free to Google and Wiki as much as you please.
Aston Martin

Lamborghini

16 comments:
The way I see it; Aston Martin says "class", while Lambs say "passion".
how do you mean "better"?
It all rounded aspects, not just looks. I agree Dev, Aston Martin says, "I have a great car with sophistication" while the Lamborghini says "Look at me! I have a rap star's car!".
Aston Martin FTW!
Yes! Go Aston Martin!
It's a 50-50 -gasp-
How many of us are there... You, me, Dev, Caulin, Micah, Sam, Andrew, Matt, and Kanishkan. 9. Someone did not vote, and I think I know who that person is.
Kanishkan. But now Lams are winning!
No, it's a tie.
Si, se n-with-an-accent ora.
Now Aston's are winning.
Yup.
I think Kanishkan takes back his vote XD
But that means he had to vote for the Aston. Go Aston!
So far it looks like the Astons will win.
Yup!
Go Aston Martin!
Post a Comment