Thursday, April 2, 2009

I got shot. I mean, I got my shot today.

If you are wondering about the title, I did it on purpose. Why? I don't know, for attention I guess. Anyway, I got an HPV shot today, 2nd dose and it hurt, a lot. I mean, it was bad enough that I had a man giving me the shot, but I could feel the needle in my skin. I mean, I could feel it peircing through the epidermis of my arm and I could feel it slithering it's way out. What is worse is the fact that when I took off the band-aid they gave us, there was a lot of blood on the cotton ball. God, sometimes I wonder why guys even exist, if they put us through this.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I felt the same way, 'cept I had a girl.
Never been a guy there before...
Haven't taken it off yet. Scared of sight of blood on cotton. Thanks for scaring me.

TeamMudkipAwesome said...

me like shots...i don't know why?

The Atlantean said...

I don't like shots, but I don't mind them particularly.

Ghazal said...

This one hurt. A lot. I was bleeding after it.

Anonymous Jameson said...

But why do you describe it so much? We don't need to hear about every exquisite detail about your pain and when you pulled it off with all the gory blood.
And your last sentence is so sexist.

Ghazal said...

I don't know. I just felt like writing it, and my blog seemed like the only "me" spot to do it. By the way, I know it sounds sexist, but think about it. Girls would not have this problem if guys did not exist. JUST SAYING.

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

Nay. If guys didn't exist, girls would do girls and there would STILL be the diseases. Oh, btw, did u no that men are a "mutation" of women? more like an evolutionary development...