Yesterday was the last dance of the year, or if you are in my class- the last study hall of the year. It was a lot of fun and I am sad the good times are over. Now, you may be wondering why I did not go to the dance, well the answer is because our school's dances suck. Anyway, let me recap the day for you.
- French- We did our French presentations (sorry guys, no video) and the teacher "supposedly" liked it, though one group rocked.
- Math- We did an easy sheet on coordinates.
- French- We corrected French tests of other classes, and I felt like crying because some people scored so low...
- Advisory- We watched a very boring and untruthful video on bullying and then had a discussion on it which was completely irrelevent because the video was not true!
- Lunch- We had an indoor recess, so we played truth or dare and listened to music. One of my dares was to hug Derek, and when I hugged him the way Jessica had, (with one arm) she tells me it is "wrong" and I have to give him a "proper" hug! That little hypocrite! So I had to hug him with both arms.
- Study hall- I spent 5 minutes in study hall working on a math sheet, and then Aisha and Bushra came in saying that I could work on the yearbook if I wanted to, so I left and we spent the rest of the day listening to music, making fun of peoples' odd comments, correcting grammar, doing random math questions, talking about the high salinity level in Mr. Borges's fish tank (tsk, tsk) and being insane. Overall, very fun!
- At the end of the day, Dev came on my bus (yay!) and we had fun.
**On a show there were talking about bowling and how it is a special American sport, so then a Black man comes up and says
"For me, a Black guy, I find bowling to be the best sport ever because you have a black ball, and you are knocking down white pins, and they all have red necks!"
18 comments:
I am NOT a hypocrite. I'm just good at turning people's words against them. And also, I am taller than you.
XD, that IS a funny joke...
xD.. :D - I hope I'll be a permanent fixture on your bus - Keanu and I have fun!
XD is that being serious
oh, and you guys get a recess? lucky
I told you it was funny! What made it hilarious was the fact that the guy was grinning manically. Also, I am sure no one will have a problem Dev.
hahaha, racist jokes.
I was telling Jessica that I should not say it. Would you like me to remove it?
Whoa. 0.0 Epic background.
awesome
Thanks. It took a while, but I finally found one I loved.
It hurts my eyes, thought it might just be the monitor, it kind of sucks.
Why all the changes? You make me look outdated =(
What changes? The layout? I just got irritated with that one...
Oh.
Well it looked different to me before you changed it to this one.
I think my layout's due for a change, no?
Yeah. Kind of hard to read.
So it was fine to read at first, but now, when I haven't changed a thing, it's gotten miraculously worse?
Actually, I did not tell you before. Sorry.
But that was why I asked for criticism! :P
No one else was saying anything critical, I thought...
Post a Comment