Thursday, April 16, 2009

So much better than Chris Brown

Yes, I will be doing this all day. Perhaps I will do Adam tomorrow, anyway today is Anoop's day and because I can not vote, I will show my support by dedicating today to him. Go Anoop!



7 comments:

Jessica said...

-the sound quality is terrible.
-the background vocals are fail.
-but he sounds better than on Idol.

Ghazal said...

I know, it was the best I could do with youtube, and I was referring to him. Now the people behind him, they do sound rather odd.

Jessica said...

I know you were referring to him. Hence my last point.

Ghazal said...

Exactly. I wish he sang this song.

Bre said...

LieZ. I don't think he's better than Chris. At all.

Jessica said...

^^You have a point.
But, um...wait what was I gonna say?
Oh, yeah.
He's going home next week(I hope)

Jessica said...

Oh, why don't I not go away?
That last sentence was just SO grammatically incorrect.