Monday, May 4, 2009

What are we going to do?

I just found out that the trip to the local high school is on May the seventh, but I will not be going (I am not allowed to go) because I am going to a different high school and therefore I will have nothing to do. Luckily Jessica and a few other people will be at school on that boring day to keep me some company, but honestly, why did it have to be so soon? 

15 comments:

Bre said...

And I was supposed to go with Ching to see Romeo and Juliet tomorrow, but the dumb English leader won't let me.

TeamMudkipAwesome said...

were going on teh fieldtrip to highschool on the 15th

Ghazal said...

Isn't your mom the English leader?

Jessica said...

-shows up-
MOST people will be here.
And I heard they have "other things planned."

Ghazal said...

I wonder what that could be, knowing our school. I think we are probably going to work on the yearbook, or at least, I am, if they do not have anything good planned.

Jessica said...

If.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be so bored on Thursday.

Jessica said...

Come to our class?

Ghazal said...

You could.

Ghazal said...

Today was great!

Jessica said...

But you missed a better day.

Ghazal said...

No, you did. Yearbook was epic! Also, I have something I need to tell you, remind me at school.

Jessica said...

Lies.
Will do.

Ghazal said...

No, it was.

Jessica said...

That's what you think.