Today was the day of all days, it was the day Dakari got insulted in drama, it was the day we had "The Race" for our cars, it was the day Derek cheated on Devoniesh, it was the day Alice found Jasper, it was the day I got moved to Ian's "hug" list and he hugged me 2 today (I hugged him once), and it was also a music day. That was my day in a nutshell, and overall it was a lot of fun. I am sorry I did not write more but for some reason I am not in the mood to recount my entire day, it seems like it will lose it's vigor if I wear it out, you know? Anyway, because I did not write very much I will give you a present:![]()
Do you like it? Also, I just remembered, someone owes me $500.00 for betting on Ian, and he won.
[新しいコレクション] 毛じらみの卵 画像 134239
5 years ago
9 comments:
This Derek cheated on me again!
Hey, you forgot me falling. Though I suppose that was a good thing.
And yes, Derek seems to enjoy cheating on you. But you really can't blame him, I'm sure he's jealous of the other 18.5.
An I stock Photo?
I don't think anyone at all owes you any money...
An I stock Photo?
Sometimes, Kaniskan, I question your sanity.
I bet $200 as well!
**Sneeze** I am still sick... I wonder when that cold medicine will kick in... Back to reality, I think he needs some time to think about what he really wants right now. And, I personally think iStock rules. Now, someone does owe me money, but who...
Are you hinting at something, Ghazal? XD
What would I be hinting at?
I don't know, I just felt like saying it.
Post a Comment