Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The cat has been named!

Thanks to a very eventful recess, I have come up with a wonderful name for our cat-friend, and that name is Anonymousu. From now on whenever you want to comment, you must start off with, "Hello Anonymousu" to make him feel more at home on my blog. This practice will continue until I say otherwise.

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Anonymousu!
You sound like a priest. "You must do this and that and yadda yadda until I say otherwise."
Can I call him Bob Cat? It's much better that your Anonymousu.

Jessica said...

I'm an anarchist. Ha.

Ghazal said...

Hello Anonymousu!
No! I am rebelling against improper names. For example, his name is SpongeBob, not BobSponge.

Ghazal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ghazal said...

Hello Anonymousu
Come on Jessica! We need to make Anonymousu feel better about being on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I (heart) anarchy.
What got deleted?

Ghazal said...

Hello Anonymousu
I posted the same thing twice.

Jessica said...

Oh, I see.
Well, you know there's a permanent delete option, right?
Or do only Anarchists use that?

Anonymous said...

Hello, Anonymousu!
But Bob wasn't his last name. See, his first name is Bob, and his last is Cat.

Jessica said...

But Spongebob is the first name, and Squarepants is the last name.
Therefore, we can name him Bobcat if we want, though naming dead things is scary.
You should all see a psychologist. I won't charge.

Ghazal said...

Hello Anonymousu
May I remind you that you also wanted to name him Bobcat?

Jessica said...

That was before I found out he was dead.

Ghazal said...

You wanted to name him that after you claimed I had done taxidermy upon him, which is sick.

Jessica said...

Um.........no, I wanted to when Jameson suggested it.

Ghazal said...

After the taxidermy discussion. You can look it up.

Jessica said...

Well, I suppose people do name stuffed animals =D

Ghazal said...

But taxidermy is disgusting and I would never take part in something so cruel. Once something is dead you should not impersonate life on it. Ethically and morally it is wrong.

Jessica said...

Tell that to the people at all the ecological conservation places.

Ghazal said...

I know, we should legally protest against it. It seems cruel and offensive.

Jessica said...

I was kidding, but OK!
We SHOULD protest about lunch.
Wanna help, Anonymous?

Ghazal said...

Where is anonymous today? You do not think a parasite took over his body today too do you? Oh no!

Jessica said...

Meh, I think maybe he's still wearing my lunchbag on his head =D

Ghazal said...

He was today... Also, there still is no sign of him. Where are you Jameson?

Anonymous said...

What about stuffed animals? Do they count?
I was doing my homework, trying not to get an R.

Ghazal said...

You only get homework once a week? I get homework nearly everyday and I still try to make time to visit my blog. Well, that may be it, it is my blog...

Anonymous said...

No, I got an overdose of homework, and it involves ibe if my least favourite subjects: art.

Ghazal said...

Was it the clay cube? I saw Harleen holding something like that.

Anonymous said...

No, it was my graphic novel in which I had to draw 13 bajillion people.

Ghazal said...

I heard Aisha talking about that. How did you do?

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I haven't handed it in yet.

Ghazal said...

I see. You were working on it advance to not hand it in?