Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sometimes people make me do this...

. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\

49 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it?

Ghazal said...

A person with a hand on their head.

Anonymous said...

I see.
Actually, it looks pretty good, when you know what it is.

Ghazal said...

Thank you. I have to tell you a secret.

Anonymous said...

Cool. What is it?
Oh, and because there's no post for this, can I see your powerpoint, since you won't let me have your CD?

Ghazal said...

The secret is I did not make it, I copied and pasted it... I still think I have good copy+paste skills though. You really want to watch the power point? I will see if I have time to email it to you.

Bre said...

I knew she didn't ACTUALLY make it!

Jessica said...

I knew too!
I've seen it on Y!A before!(shh..I'm stealthing and have time for ONE comment)

Ghazal said...

Yay! Jessica commented! I know, I do not have the patience to make anything like this, and I stole it from Y!A.

Anonymous said...

She writes!
Gasp! I never would have thought that a (stylish!) nerd (no offense) would copy things.
Yes! Let's see your precious powerpoint!

Ghazal said...

Alright, alright. I will do it now.

Anonymous said...

funny what power point and GHAZAL plagiarizing! (gasp)

Anonymous said...

I know. Ghazal would never plagerize (sp?)! It must be the Kit. But I thought all parisites were supposed to be innocent!

Ghazal said...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plagiarism

Plagiarism: the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work.

*Technically it was not plagiarism because number one, it was not the language or thoughts of the author, and number two I did not call it "my" own work, I gave the source and I said it was not mine.

**Jameson, sorry I could not give you the power point or your present, tomorrow, for sure!

Anonymous said...

Did you tell everyone and write it down that you took it off the internet?
-is waiting-...Tick. Tock. Tick

Ghazal said...

Not everyone, but everyone who will read my blog will know because it is written here! For some reason it is not sending, can I trust you with the CD tomorrow? Can you promise to give it back?

Anonymous said...

Well, technically, that's plagerismacahooeyablem. You didn't even tell the people watching it?
Um...no and no. Try my other one (as nonexistant as it is). faster7813@live.ca

Ghazal said...

No, it just won't upload. Are you sure I cannot trust you?

Anonymous said...

Definately. But you can also not trust me to not trust me to bring the CD in one piece.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and what's this brainteaser?

Ghazal said...

Tomorrow my friend. Good things come to those who wait.

Jessica said...

I write!
And now I can write with full timeyness.
Now whose the idiot who suggested that I was kidnapped by rogue monkeys or whatever it was?

Ghazal said...

I believe you mean idiots. It was Kanishkan and Jameson agreed with him.

Jessica said...

Well, what was the story?
And Kanishkan is going to regret that. And there was that other thing he's supposed to regret, which I do not quite recall.

Ghazal said...

He threw your binder on the floor. If you read my post after "Today was a very eventful day" you will find it.

Anonymous said...

We did not say you were kidnapped by rouge monkeys. You were at school, weren't you? We said that over the weekend you went to a deserted island and entertained yourself with the monkeys and you brought them home with you.

Ghazal said...

The monkeys were red?

Jessica said...

Actually, I only have one monkey. And she's BROWN, you racists =D
-hint hint-

Ghazal said...

Miranda is not a monkey. Also, I only asked if they were red because Jameson said "rouge" monkeys.

Jessica said...

She is a monkey. She said it herself a few years back.
And I realized that.

Ghazal said...

She was 7 then! That is as old as my brother! He says he is a monkey all the time, you should not condemn her to a life of being called a monkey.

Jessica said...

She was eight, and I still think she's a monkey.

Ghazal said...

Alright, alright, one year older than my brother. That still is not very old.

Jessica said...

Isn't everyone entitled to their own opinion?

Ghazal said...

I just feel bad for her.

Jessica said...

You are her favourite of all my friends, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Ghazal said...

Aw, that is so sweet. Is Aisha too strange for her?

Jessica said...

No, she says she knows you better.

Ghazal said...

That is a little weird considering you have only known me for a year. What about Jess S?

Jessica said...

I don't know, but seeing as I never talk to Jess S, I think it would be kind of strange.

Ghazal said...

But what about when you two were best friends?

Jessica said...

We didn't really go to each other's houses all that much.

Ghazal said...

But Miranda must have known her right?

Jessica said...

I don't know, she IS a monkey, you know.

Ghazal said...

No she is not!

Jessica said...

Prove it.

Anonymous said...

Did you happen to bring her home on the way back from you trip to a deserted island?

Jessica said...

Well, she's sitting here, if that's what you mean.

Ghazal said...

First of all, monkeys can't talk, thus they can not call themselves a monkey. There!