Thursday, February 26, 2009

Time for a change (no this is not about Obama)

After months of that yellow and black layout I decided to change my blog up a little and brought some brightness to the screen. As you can see I have a wonderful title which my good friend Devoniesh made for me, owner of Creative Pictures, and Co-founder along with me and Jessica, of the W.U. Sunshine Troopers. Now, is where you come in. Comment and tell me what you would rate the new look on a scale from 1-10.

15 comments:

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

It's... *thinking*
It's unique. 10/10

Anonymous said...

In all honesty I would have to say that the picture looks like something out of Soul Bassa Nova. Your glasses are nothing of that size and you look smarter, not nerdier in that picture. But for a cartoon version, I think it looks pretty good.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and 8/10.

Jessica said...

I like it, 8/10 cuz the background is:
a)stolen
b)not matchable with the background.

Ghazal said...

Wait, the background is not matchable with the background? Thanks Matt. Also, not looking nerdy was a special request **looks sheepish**

V Bored said...

it's pretty pretty....
if you know what I mean.

Downgrade said...

Cool, I like it! 10/10!

Jessica said...

I meant with the header.

Ghazal said...

Oh. I get it now. Thanks. Also, thanks to everyone else who liked it.

The Atlantean said...

6/10. I find it rather hard to read the words...

Anonymous said...

Really? I think I can read it just fine.

Ghazal said...

I find Dev's hard to read. I will change the colour though.

Jessica said...

Dev's is a little hard to read, but only a little.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jessica.

Jessica said...

Yay agreeingness!