Hello everybody! I am sorry I have not posted since the "controversy" regarding that horrid child in the previous post, but I know I have some news I need to post, and where else to do it that Nerdopedia? Anyway, it starts off with some basic news. I got into the IBT program (international business and technology). Next, Dev and I created a new gang. Well, I suppose it is not officially a gang because it is to benefit malnourished and underpriviledged gangstars, but still- we call it a gang. Now for the origin.
It all started in the morning when we were walking to Math. While we were leaving the classroom I noticed a yellow Western Union bandana hanging out of Dev's pocket, so shocked, I said "Dev! What is that?" The looked at it like she was bored and said, "A bandana." To which I replied, "I know that, but I did not know you were sporting gang colours!" So she says, "What type of gang wears yellow?" and then Kanishkan (or Ian) says, "The Sunshine Troopers?" And from there, we were formed. As we walked to math (outside) I began pointing out people wearing yellow and saying they were members of our gang and that it was "spreading" like a virus. Dev agreed and we both began imagining what would happen if our math teacher was wearing yellow. So, we both walk in and we see Ms. Parmar's yellow sweater and burst out laughing. This resulted in the entire class staring at us... Anyway, it was really funny.
As for my day, it was fun. This is what happened.
- Morning- Dev, Jess, and I talked about random stuff.
- French- We reviewed comparing and talked when we got visibly bored
- Math- (On the way Sunshine Troopers were created) Did a percent worksheet and talked about the standards of Americans
- French- Copied some notes, I talked about my dislike of Lil' Wayne, and we played a drama game. My group did a Jerry Springer episode of Chris Brown's "incident". I was a lawyer.
- Advisory- Read my book
- Lunch- Ate and talked about more plans for the W.U. Sunshine Troopers
- Recess- Discussed random things (dance moves, songs, schools, people...)
- Art- Watched people dance, Ian put his head in my lap and said I looked pretty...
- History- Read about the British Columbia act
- L.A.- Worked on flyer, drew a caveman that looked like Bob Marley
Other than that I have a concert to go to in one hour (school concert, not P!ATD...). Wish me luck!
10 comments:
Sunshine Troopers unite!
We need a motto.
We do... How about, "The brightest gangstars under the sun." We are smart.
So, um...Kanishkan should have a position, if he named us.
S-Boy was wearing Yellow...ugh.
Do we need requirements?
Yes. Dev and I already agreed that in order to be a member an IQ of 100 or over is mandatory.
I see this as the next NPAMLSIB o.0
Get Dev to write a list of requirements with us, and we should have a standardized test.
I already took an IQ test, so I'm in.
Have you tested S-boy yet?
Nope. No need to. As for the test thing, I think we should talk to Dev tomorrow.
STANDARDIZED test, Jameson.
As in not invented yet.
Dang.
Post a Comment