I have to write an essay for language arts and I need someone to read it over for me. If you volunteer just let me know.
[新しいコレクション] 毛じらみの卵 画像 134239
5 years ago
I have to write an essay for language arts and I need someone to read it over for me. If you volunteer just let me know.
Posted by Ghazal at 1:45 PM
Welcome to the head of "Brains Incorporated".
11 comments:
I will!
Okay, thanks. I will email it to you.
I would, but I'm:
a)booked
b)EXTREMELY mad at my mother.
You wouldn't want bits of that in your essay.
Why are you mad at her?
I'll explain on my blog.
I will see.
as will i
I want to read it. But I'm not sure how good I am at proofreading, so don't expect much.
Do you want me to post it here? It is quite long- 3 pages.
Don't see why not.
**Grins widely** Alright then!
Post a Comment