Monday, March 16, 2009

A picture of me

Like Micah, I am going to follow the 4 hour rule. Stalkers, stand back. By the way, it is on my sidebar.

14 comments:

Jessica said...

Nice picture :P
You should have taken one from Facebook though, like you with the spoon, that was funny.
And I have yet to find one of myself which does not need to be cropped and/or blurred.

Bre said...

It's a bit dark!

Jessica said...

-cropped my picture-
Now for uploadage!

TeamMudkipAwesome said...

You look like this one girl at my school. Spoon? i don't even want to know.

Jessica said...

We all look like people to you :P
And you may not want to know, but it was still kind of funny.

Ghazal said...

I know... I took it in my room- today, on my webcam... Wait, Caulin, do you mean that in a good or bad way?

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

nice pic

Downgrade said...

Nice pic!

lakaos

SamiltonRulz said...

nice pic, but u should get contacts! they're a gift from the heavens!

Jessica said...

Trust me, Ghazal with contacts would be weird for all of us.
We're so used to her in glasses it's basically impossible to imagine her without.

SamiltonRulz said...

I disagree, from my expierience. Contacts help you see better than glasses, make ANYONE look better, and are less work to maintain.

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

...that explains your instant self-esteem buff (not that you needed one)

TeamMudkipAwesome said...

In a good way.
i thought i posted this?

Ghazal said...

Well, thanks everyone. As for the contacts idea, I just can not picture myself without my glasses. In fact, I make myself cringe with unfamiliarity when I take my glasses off.