Saturday, March 7, 2009

In response to Micah's game and Jessica's tag-

In response to Micah's game and Jessica's tag I am going to continue and give you a song for each of my friends. *Note, please do not find anything offensive, this is for friendly and fun purposes only.


Jessica- Lithium (Evanescence)

Devoniesh- Misery Business (Paramore)

Micah-  London Beckond Songs About Money Written By Machin (Panic At The Disco)

Matt- 1 2 3 4 (Plain White T's)

Sam- Top of the World (All American Rejects)

Andrew- Rin Din Dang (Crazy Frog)

Jameson- I wish a was a baller (Skee-Low)

Kanishkan- Little Things (Good Charlotte)

*I tag Devoniesh

35 comments:

Bre said...

Who do you tag?

Jessica said...

Lithium?? In love with my sorrows? WTF?
Dev+Misery Business...nobody steals guys from Dev...but Dev DOES steal guys from people.
Micah...this could work. By the way you cut off 2 letters.
Matt-Aww, I can see it!
Sam-You think Sam is selfobsessed??
Andrew-Yeah, I guess.
Jameson-ROFL -dies-
Kanishkan-Wow. Um, just...wow.

So who are you tagging?

Ghazal said...

Hold on, I will tag now. Also, I am not perfect, and I was referring to Dev as the girl in the video, but not in a mean way! And, no Sam is not self-obsessed.

Jessica said...

Then why did you give him Top Of The World?

Anonymous said...

What is with you people and trying to make me taller? I happen to like being short, as I have said quite a few times.
And basketball stinks. No offense to any of you.

Jessica said...

I don't like basketball too much either.

Ghazal said...

I hate basketball but I thought the song was funny. As for the song choice, I only picked it because the beginning "Is there anybody out there who wakes up with a bit of taste?" It sounded a bit like him when he was talking about Disney.

Jessica said...

Isn't it "bitter taste?"

Anonymous said...

Sure. Sure that was the only reason you picked. It had nothing to do with "I wish I was a little bit taller". You just go on with your subliminal messaging.

Jessica said...

She was talking about Sam's song, Jameson...

Ghazal said...

I still think you should make a blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh. Whoops.
STOP TRYING TO CONVINCE ME! I'M GOING DELUSIONAL!

Ghazal said...

Well Jameson, if you create a blog you do not even need to update it. Just make one and leave it there...

Jessica said...

And we'll be happy!
Sort of.

Anonymous said...

Bah! You're never happy. You weren't happy that no one commented, then you weren't happy that I don't have a blog. You won't be happy that I only post once a millenia. I just know it.

Jessica said...

But I gave you chocolate!

Ghazal said...

And I... Gave you the opportunity to display you knowledge of the stock market!

Ghazal said...

**Singsong voice** Oh nothing.

Jessica said...

Jameson, explain???

Anonymous said...

Explain what?

Jessica said...

Stock Broker Thingy..

Anonymous said...

Nope. Can't. I've got no idea either.

Jessica said...

Ok then...

Ghazal said...

Remember Fernard Jonas's CDs rates went up 99%?

Ghazal said...

Talking to Jameson.

Anonymous said...

Oh...
Yeah. He was a big hit overnight. And Miley Cyrus' CD went down 99% that same night.

Jessica said...

I see.
WV:ingod

I AM AN ATHEIST!!!!!!
(darn Blogger...)

Ghazal said...

Poor Blogger...

Jessica said...

Why are you having mercy on them?
:P
-feels slightly violent-

Ghazal said...

You are feeling violent yet you use the "silly" emoticon?

Jessica said...

It's what I do.
It confuses people.
As you have just proven.
Muahahaha.

Ghazal said...

Eh heh... **nervously laughs**

Jessica said...

Um...yeah.

Ghazal said...

Right... **Picks at loose string on shirt**

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

Aww... I was thinking more along the lines of Only You, I'm Gonna Be, Far Away, No Air, or maybe even Beautiful Soul... wouldn't have thought of 1, 2, 3, 4...
*shrug* oh well :D