Monday, March 30, 2009

Sometimes in life, you have to make choices

Today was one of those days. A day in which my competency of truthfulness and in vague terms, moral loyalty was to be tested. In a narrow sense I did pass, and in the broad sense, perhaps fail. Being a human we are forced to make many decisions all in varying difficulties, but one thing is for sure, no matter which decision we decide to follow through with, there will always be pros and cons. I will not elaborate on the decision I was forced to make today, but will leave you with that to ponder upon. 

15 comments:

Jessica said...

o to the . to the 0.

Ghazal said...

That was a deep moment for me.

Jessica said...

Repeats:
o to the . to the 0.

Ghazal said...

Why though?

Jessica said...

Because!

Ghazal said...

Because what?

The Atlantean said...

You can't just leave me with that! You can't start a story like that and then not finish! Its just not right!

Ghazal said...

I will, but right now the event is still going on. It is not safe.

The Atlantean said...

bu-but-but-bu, c'mon!

Jessica said...

Don't worry, Micah, I feel the samy way.
But the thing is, I don't even know if it's something I know about(which it very well could be).

I will pester her today, no worries.

AM COMMENTAGE FTW!

Ghazal said...

I think Jess can tell you.

Jessica said...

She was chosen to grade a presentation and she had to give them a bad mark even though they had an excuse.

And she's weird.

Ghazal said...

Proof was not provided and I was not in favour anyway.

Jessica said...

Meh.
I still believe him, though.

Ghazal said...

I know, but still.