Sunday, April 19, 2009

Do you have the Conficker worm on your computer?

Check here! http://www.baylor.edu/its/security/conficker/

42 comments:

Bre said...

Nope, and lol at the post comment-thingee above.. Workout!

Ghazal said...

Aw Dev! Now I have to change it...

Bre said...

But you won't - until I spread it around.. O, Jess...

Ghazal said...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Jameson said...

Oh, the ways of the swearing virus.

And no.

Ghazal said...

And no what? Oh, you mean you don't have it. Neither do I.

TeamMudkipAwesome said...

i don't

Ghazal said...

Yay! Most of us don't!

Jessica said...

YOU STOLE FROM ROGERS(comment thing, and I did notice the "give your fingers a workout" one)
I don't. My OS was installed AFTER April 1.

Ghazal said...

What? In English please?

Jessica said...

I do not have the Conficker worm, because I(sadly) had to go back to Windows 2000 after the day it began operations.

Ghazal said...

No, I meant the Rogers thing but I know now.

Jessica said...

Yes, yes you do.
For a minute is shocked me to think you didn't know what "OS" meant.

Ghazal said...

Who wouldn't know what OS meant? What with you constantly ranting about it... Also, it is common sense.

Jessica said...

Um, try my mother.

Ghazal said...

Well, I meant common day kids, not including S-Boy.

Jessica said...

Um...most people.

Ghazal said...

Really? That is sad.

Anonymous said...

Eh, I do not. I'm actually disappointed. The stupid virus got so much hype and then in the end, it did nothing. :|

Jessica said...

Ohmy.
Kraven's online.
Yay!

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

Hmm... the swearing virus...
the worst have to be viruses that take over your computer (zombie computers) and...
...porn bombs >.<

Jessica said...

^^Fick you. Pun intended.

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

O.O

Jessica said...

Straight back at you.
You disturbed my sleep with those mental images.

Ghazal said...

Hello Kraven, I see the essay is finished. Actually, I was not surprised that the virus did not do anything. If the people behind it really are geniuses they would not tell us or let the government or anyone else for that matter find out the date of the launch of something so big, and secondly- why would they waste it on us? I am pretty sure they would use it on big corporations.

Jessica said...

^^There is so much wrong with that sentence(schematically) that I won't bother correcting it.

Ghazal said...

You always seem to have your eyes on my sentences.

Jessica said...

I do, don't I?

Jessica said...

Well, I did say I had a knack for twisting your words around.

Ghazal said...

Uh huh.

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

okay... o.o
*hides before Jessica can kill me for disturbing her sleep*

Jessica said...

Don't worry, I don't think I could kill you...Derek might, but that's another story.

Ghazal said...

Derek is just Derek. Also, I have a feeling he would like Matt.

Jessica said...

Derek would like Matt?
But Matt is just so...reserved!
And I take back my last comment. Derek would applaud you for making my life miserable.

Jessica said...

(I mean reserved in a good way)

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

O.O okay...
uhh... thanks...
...and sorry Jessica...
ur making me feel guilty... guess it's time to hit myself again (don't tell Jess)

Ghazal said...

No! Don't hit yourself! Masochism is not the key to anything. Jessica, **grumbles** TELL HIM!

Jessica said...

Matt, I'm totally kidding and am not offended at all :P
And you're not making my life miserable or anything, I've been through worse(just talk to Dev and you'll see what I mean).

Sorry =(

Ghazal said...

Thank you. And Matt?

Jessica said...

You should be a peer mediator.

Ghazal said...

I would have been if I did not have to go to India and party with terrorists. I AM KIDDING.

Jessica said...

Oh, yeah.
Forgot about that...