Monday, April 20, 2009

My mom just came back from the grocery store and bought...

Pudding! I love pudding and I have not tasted it in ages! Finally. Hello butterscotch! Bonjour vanilla! And, I love you chocolate!

29 comments:

Jessica said...

When I call you crazy, I mean it:
You're crazy.

Ghazal said...

Churro, ick, milkshake! PUDDING!

Kanishkan said...

Ghazal's high! Alert, alert, alert! Run for your lives!

Ghazal said...

I was kidding. I feel sad now :(

Bre said...

ICK! *puts her hand on Ghazal's knee*

LOL!

Ghazal said...

**Screams and runs away** AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeamMudkipAwesome said...

Chocolate Pudding PWNS all!!

The Atlantean said...

*agrees with Caulin*

Jessica said...

Well, I missed all of this...but Ghazal, if I /ever/ hear you say "ick," "churro," or "milkshake" ever again....well, you'll see.

Ghazal said...

Heh heh, sure thing Jess-ICK-a. ;)

Jessica said...

Garekyt biabrnha4260gs bgrefnb6t 4qy350bh twtr98z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shoot, I practically killed the keyboard.

OK, as of this instant, I'm changing my name to...to...

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

uhhz... pudding is awesome.
I like rice pudding too...
...and...
uhh...
*rests elbow on Ghazal's shoulder and leans in* you know, Ghazal...
...Dev is probably joking.

Jessica said...

^^Rice pudding is love. And you sound just like Ian, except he would say Dev probably WASN'T joking.

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

*shrug* I got bored...

Ghazal said...

I really hope she was joking. She did it again on Kanishkan's blog... As for pudding, it is the best!

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

You never know... turns out my Jess is bi, and that leads to some things that are personal and painful to think of...

Jessica said...

^^wow.
No, but I'm pretty sure she's straight. We were joking about it today and she (should) know that if she were lesbian/bi we would still love her(just in a NON-lesbian/bi way...)

Ghazal said...

Wow Jess, great choice of words... Really Matt? Oh wow. I almost forgot about her, how are you two doing? Was this the big secret Sam was talking about?

Jessica said...

Thank you, and....
RANDOM PESTER OF MATT!

Ghazal said...

Hello? Matt?

Jessica said...

The guys don't get online until late.

Ghazal said...

Is this late enough?

Jessica said...

Caulin's online I think.

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

uhh... sorry >.< CCD
and no, it isn't..
...I dunno if I should talk about it...
...and she really IS bi...
...uhh...
I should just shut up -.-

Ghazal said...

That's okay Matt. Why not? Oh, she told you that? No, we aren't going to tell anyone!

Jessica said...

What's CCD?

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

CCD = religious education
...and I really dunno cuz I dunno if she wants me to tell anyone...
so shhhhhh.......

Jessica said...

Eek, religious education, I would go nuts.
But that's just my atheistic self.
Aaaaaand...
-seals lips-

Ghazal said...

She will never find out!