Monday, April 13, 2009

Scary, scary, very scary...

Look at these:


14 comments:

Jessica said...

He just gets uglier and uglier.

Ghazal said...

I know! The best he has ever looked would be Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter.

Bre said...

I agree.. And the worse thing, is I think he knows he's ugly.. And he's laughing at the chicks who like him.. IN FACT, I KNOW HE IS!

Jessica said...

o.0 Dev, you ok?
Anyways,I probably won't see the movie, so I'm good.

Ghazal said...

**Slowly backs way** Dev- are you okay? As for the movie, I don't know. I would like to read a synopsis first.

Jessica said...

What's it about again?

The Atlantean said...

I don't see whats wrong with him. 0.o

Jessica said...

He's ugly already...and he got uglier.
And teenage girls love him.
Do you see the problem?

Ghazal said...

Well, I think they just love his character, Edward Cullen.

Jessica said...

Oh, no, not at all.
On Iconator, every other Avatar of the Day says "RPATTZ!" or has a quote by him(and not Edward).

It's terrible.

Ghazal said...

Oh god...

Jessica said...

Told you.

Ghazal said...

**Sighs** They did not say anything when he was Cedric, and frankly- I liked Cedric much better.

Jessica said...

So did I.
American teenage girls...most of them, that is.