ZOMG its a cat that is named Jameson but isn't Jameson and came here from an extra dimension and is using the rubix cube of interspacial travel to move about! It was like: WTF WHY AM I IN THIS PLACE?!?! and omfg yes its a frickin cat but still it's a smart cat with a supercomputer and money and power and stuff and it will rule the world!
A teenage nerd trying to cope with the ups and downs of this roller coaster we all know as life... Experiencing fights, attitude, betrayal, heart break, tragedy, happiness, epiphanies, and various other emotions along the way.
12 comments:
Jameson!
Or judging by the obsession, it could be Derek.
its a Cat!!
ZOMG its a cat that is named Jameson but isn't Jameson and came here from an extra dimension and is using the rubix cube of interspacial travel to move about! It was like: WTF WHY AM I IN THIS PLACE?!?!
and omfg yes its a frickin cat but still it's a smart cat with a supercomputer and money and power and stuff and it will rule the world!
Matt, are you feeling Andrewlike today?
I'm not that fat!
One of the most Brilliant pics yet <3
George Bush!
I'll let you guys keep guessing. It can be whoever you want it to be. :)
It's Jameson, you told me at school.
And, as usual, ZOMG KRAVEN!
I know, but I decided it could be anyone.
So then it's you?
It could be, yes.
Post a Comment