ROFL.The guy reminds me of Oliver though.But = win.And he can sort of sing.Also, why's this not showing up on the front page?
Oh, I thought it was going to be a "I hate Hannah Montana" thing. I'm tired of those
I know. As soon as I saw the video I had to post it. For some reason the guy looks really familiar... What did you mean about the front page thing?
Oh, I was on the front page of your blog and it wasn't there.The minute I commented it showed up :P
Post a Comment
Welcome to the head of "Brains Incorporated".
4 comments:
ROFL.
The guy reminds me of Oliver though.
But = win.
And he can sort of sing.
Also, why's this not showing up on the front page?
Oh, I thought it was going to be a "I hate Hannah Montana" thing.
I'm tired of those
I know. As soon as I saw the video I had to post it. For some reason the guy looks really familiar... What did you mean about the front page thing?
Oh, I was on the front page of your blog and it wasn't there.
The minute I commented it showed up :P
Post a Comment