Friday, June 26, 2009

List of Things To Do This Summer

I don't believe I made one last year... but even if I did it needs some updating. Anyway, here is my list of things I have to/want to do this summer.


  • Watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with Jessica- and if Jameson, Kanishkan, and Derek can come that is a plus
  • Learn some more HTML
  • Sharpen up on some math- but not yet
  • Go swimming in Florida and go to Disney/Sea World
  • Watch all of the Harry Potter movies in ascending order
  • Perhaps write an essay about some of the things I read in Harry Potter
  • Try to finish Platinum or get more gym badges to discipline my Monferno
  • Go to Jessica's birthday party and have fun
  • Perhaps have a sleep over with Dev and Jess
  • This one is obligatory: Spend time with family
  • Go hiking
  • Not gain weight from eating ice cream everyday
  • Meet Jessica at Sobeys!
As the summer moves on I will update you on what I have done, but so far that is it.

24 comments:

Bre said...

LOL! SOBEYS?!

Ghazal said...

Yes! Creativity is key, though timing would help too.

Jessica said...

Also we need someone to help us eat all that food.

GossipGuy said...

I shall try to do this as gently as possible:

Vacation weight-loss and revision plans normally end in tragedy.

This is a pretty conclusive list, though and you have a pretty constructive summer ahead! Good luck!

Ghazal said...

Oh I am fully aware of that. My mother swears to "not eat this" and "work out" each summer, and it always ends up with her walking out of a change room wondering why said size seems to have gotten smaller. I am going to try to fulfill everything on the list- though it might need a little motivation.

Jessica said...

(or demotivation, I tell you every time I demotivate someone, they win)

Ghazal said...

Perhaps that is correct.

Jessica said...

Of course it is =)

Anonymous Jameson said...

Math!? Essay!? O.o I take it you don't have much interesting planned for the summer.

Ghazal said...

Hey! I need to keep up. Anyway, I can't spend all my time waiting for the day we watch HBP.

Jessica said...

Yes you can...
...or you can beg my dad to get me a DSi BEFORE my birthday.. Productivity at its best =)

Ghazal said...

Um, I think I will stick to my original plan.

Jessica said...

Sigh..it was worth trying.

Ghazal said...

I can only imagine what type of progress it must have achieved.

Anonymous Jameson said...

DSi? DSis stink*!

*=May be slightly biased based on the fact that I don't have a DSi.

Ghazal said...

Right... Was that the evil clone speaking? So Jess, how did your mom's interview go?

Jessica said...

Apparently she didn't get the job. This other lady did. Or so says Miss Dias.

Ghazal said...

That-that sucks. I am sure she was much better than some other lady. You tell her I said that.

Jessica said...

I will!
(with all the teachers recommending her, it was like a huge dinner of "get your hopes up" followed by a dessert of phail.)

Ghazal said...

I love the analogy. ;)

Jessica said...

Thanks =)
I was going to make a blog post about it...but I had trouble perfecting the analogy into something longer than that.
I suppose I can do that tomorrow. OR tonight.

Ghazal said...

Or some awkward time between the 2.

Jessica said...

Or I've already posted it.

Ghazal said...

Yeah, or that. :P