Saturday, October 31, 2009

H1N1 Vaccine

I just thought I would let you guys know I got my vaccine today. It didn't hurt at all and I don't think I am experiencing any side-effects yet. In fact, it's the arm I didn't get the vaccine administered on that is hurting. Anyway, my brother claims it doesn't hurt him but I can see him clutching his arm, though mine doesn't feel weird at all. So, that's all.

9 comments:

Anonymous Jameson said...

Yet.
And doesn't the vaccine open for public on monday?

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

I see o.o

Kanishkan said...

@Jameson: It does but she might have gotten it at the doctor's office.

@Ghazal: We'll have to wait for a period of time to see the shot has done anything.

Jessica said...

Psh, that's a lie. Because they gave it to some random Polish dude who was a tourist. It was on the news.
EPIC FREAKIN FAIL.
And also, I agree with Kanishkan. This vaccine hasn't been out long, so there isn't any way we could have any conclusive evidence.

Ghazal said...

Well, I suppose if I die, you guys will know you should't get it.

Anonymous Jameson said...

Poor Polish guy.
And we don't want you to die. We still need a nerd in case nobody knows the answer to something. We just want to see if you end up in a hospital for suspicious reasons.

TeamMudkipAwesome said...

that not all we need Ghazal for DD: who will give Matt and i the advice and love we need? D:??

Ghazal makes the world go down :D

Ghazal said...

Aw, thanks Jameson and Caulin1 How about this, I will constantly update you guys on how I feel after getting the shot, deal?

Jessica said...

I'm not getting it either way.
And how is it POOR Polish guy? I mean, now that it's time to open it to the public, they say they're going to CLOSE it to the public and only give it to high risk groups. Which is what they were supposed to do LAST week, and guess what? They didn't!