Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Have you ever wanted to post something but never known what to write?

I feel that way now. Everyone seems to be going through something sad. I feel like I should say something but my mind is blank apart from Turkish March playing in my head. Maybe you need to laugh... 


20 comments:

Jessica said...

1/8 of a smile.

Bre said...

LOL! He's like STOP.. CALLING.. ME, A HOMO!

Ghazal said...

Well, I sort of made you smile.

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

You can make me smile, but that doesn't mean I stay smiling...
I still feel like a total idiot :(

Jessica said...

You SORT OF made me smile.
The only time I've actually laughed recently was my parents teasing each other and the Danny/Allison food fight.

Downgrade said...

LOL

A full keyboard? But of course, whoever saw a keyboard that is less than full? Half empty? But of course, it's best to see the keyboard half full, but then again half keyboards don't exist so I'm going to finish my watermelon and go to bed

Ghazal said...

I stole it from a Rogers commercial. To Matt, **hugs** why do you feel like an idiot?

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

*hugs back* well... I'm still thinking about how it was my fault that Jess and I were fighting in the first place...

Ghazal said...

Matt, nothing is your fault. Unless, you called her an annoying pig, which I highly doubt. It was probably coming anyway. Speaking of anyway, you guys are back together now- why are you still blaming yourself?

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

Jess can make me feel guilty really easily, and when I feel guilty, it usually lingers.

Jessica said...

^^I know the feeling.
Anyways, I just listened to the rap song. It actually is quite funny.

Ghazal said...

I told you! As for Matt, if anyone makes you feel so bad it lingers, I am sorry to say this, but they probably are not the right person for you.

Jessica said...

I'd say that were true but then I'd be a hypocrite.

Ghazal said...

You sort of are.

Jessica said...

Thanks for that?

Yoritomo Yukiharu said...

O.O
okay...
...and I still love her...

Ghazal said...

Well Jess, you know it's true. :) As for you Matt, I know you love her, and it is very sweet that you do, but remember- you and what you want comes first. I am sure if something was wrong she would come and tell you. Remember to stick up for yourself.

Jessica said...

Yourself before others?

Ghazal said...

Yes. It may sound rude, but it is true.

Jessica said...

I suppose.